Electronic Controlled Kafo
E-MAG Active from OTTOBOCK
The 17B202N E-MAG Active is an electronic stance control KAFO that actually calibrates itself to understand how your patients walk, then adjusts itself to meet their needs. This low-profile, easy to fit KAFO offers another high-tech option for patients that need bracing support they can rely on.
Features and Benefits
- Stance Control helps users achieve a more natural gait, thereby reducing compensatory movements that can lead to degenerative conditions
- Gyroscope monitors the orientation of the user’s limb (whether it is at heel off, heel strike, etc.).
- Simple calibration allows the orthosis to customize the locking/unlocking feature during the fitting process
- Manual locking/unlocking function makes it easy for users to operate
- Does not require minimum ankle range of motion to achieve stance control function
- Accommodates up to 15° knee flexion contracture in conjunction with dorsal stop at ankle