I-Limb Bionic Hand
With the i-limb ultra, your prosthesis looks and moves like a natural hand. Motorized digits allow the hand to bend at the joints of each digit and individual stall out technology gives the hand a compliant grip so that the hand accurately conforms around the shape of the object being grasped.
The i-limb ultra allows the user to customize the hand for their daily needs and activities.
Choose from up to 14 automated grips and gestures to complete daily tasks, such as index point mode for typing or precision pinch mode for gripping small objects.
Utilizing its pulsing and vari-grip features, the i-limb ultra allows the user to increase the strength of their grip around an object. This can be very useful in situations where a firmer grasp is required, such as tying shoelaces tightly or opening a tightly closed jar of food.
Features at a glance
- vari-grip mode allows variable digit-by-digit grip strength
- Gesture selection allows users to create custom gestures
- Mobile app control provides instant access to 14 programmable grip patterns, allowing flexibility and responsiveness in every day situations
- Three new tripod grips for increased user flexibility
- auto-grasp feature to prevent objects from slipping
- Hand automatically moves to a natural position after period of inactivity
- Low battery warning audio signal
- Original shipment includes three (3) i-limb skin active covering and four (4) i-limb skin natural coverings
- Power management, extending daily battery usage by 25%